Are you a scuba diver with a passion for partnership marketing or content management? You could be just the person LiveAboard.com are looking for.
They are looking to fill two positions:
The Partnership Marketeer is in charge of closing new partnerships and growing existing ones between LiveAboard.com and (foreign) travel websites, affiliates and influencers. It’s a great role where you’ll be reaching out to new people around the world, negotiating new partnerships and coming up with clever ways of extending their reach.
- 2+ years of experience working in digital marketing
- Experienced and knowledgeable in digital advertising- and pricing models.
- Experienced in working in a multilingual (sales) environment – used to picking up the phone or giving a presentation in English if needed
- Developed sales and soft skills
- Certified scuba diver
- Candidates that have native proficiency in one of the following languages will be preferred: German, Chinese (Mandarin), Russian, Japanese or Korean
The Content Manager is responsible for auditing our existing content, ensuring it is search engine optimised, and moderating our customer reviews. You’ll have the chance to create and grow your own content calendar based on sales campaigns, plus recruit and manage a team of multilingual freelance copywriters and translators.
- Being a certified scubadiver!
- 2+ years of experience working in a role with similar responsibilities
- Excellent project management skills
- Used to communicate and bridge between marketing, development and copy writing
- Able to come up with optimizations, solutions and processes that are easy to scale and roll out across multiple language versions of a website
- Experience in working with a Content Management System (CMS) or other digital content related platforms
- Experience in working with remote freelancers and/or translation agencies
- Native profiency in one of the following languages: German, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean, Japanese or Russian
- Join the adventure to grow and expand the global leader in online dive travel!
- Chance to work in a driven, international team of experienced online (dive) travel professionals
- Flat organization where data drives decisions
- Attractive remunerations and benefits